Nationwide (BlackNews.com) — LeBronJames.com has internship openings for students who have an interest in online content development and digital sports marketing. The program runs through the spring, summer, and fall semesters. Candidates must be available at least 10 hours a week. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, June 4, 2013.
– Maintaining basketball and technology industry dossiers
– Researching trends and advancements in the technology & sports space
– Assisting the content development team with updating LeBronJames.com
– Communicating and interacting with LeBron fans around the world
– Must currently attend college or a four year university.
– Access to a computer & phone
– Works well in a team setting and takes direction
– Strong communication skills and work ethic
– Has a strong urge to learn and improve
– Demonstrates a strong knowledge of basketball and technology trends
– Proficient with creating spreadsheets and detailed reports (Word/Excel)
– Familiarity with leading social media and blogging platforms (i.e. WordPress, Tumblr, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter)
– Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign)
For more details, visit:
To search hundreds of other internships, visit: