Nationwide (BlackNews.com) —, recognized as the #1 employer on the HBCU Connect Top 50 Employer list for 2 consecutive years, along with HBCU Connect, is proud to announce the 2nd annual Essay Contest. The contest is open to all undergraduate and graduate students who attend a Historically Black College or University. Students must be able to show proof of enrollment status.
The top three winners will receive anand a copy of the e-Book: “Influence: The Power to Change Anything”. The 10 runners up will receive a hard copy of the same book. All participants who submit an essay are also encouraged to submit a resume if they are interested in an internship at The McGraw-Hill Companies.
In 500 words or less, explain how being educated at a Historically Black College or University will help you be a future influencer.
* Essay submission deadline: February 28, 2011
* Essay word limit: 500 maximum
* Participants are encouraged to submit their resume along with the essay
* Contact if you have any questions
* Winners will be announced by March 31st
Submit essay by visiting: