Early voting begins March 5. Support the CTU’s endorsed candidates!
Early voting begins on March 5 in all neighborhoods, and runs through March 19 – so don’t miss your chance to register your vote! The CTU’s political action committee has assessed dozens of candidates in races across the ballot, from governor to Cook County board, and the CTU Executive Board and House of Delegates overwhelmingly voted to approve candidates in the following races. Please support these champions of public education, collective bargaining, and the rights and needs of students and their families.
Illinois Attorney General
- State Senator Kwame Raoul
Illinois State Senate
- 8th District: Ram Villivalam
Illinois House of Representatives
- 1st State House District: Aaron Ortiz
- 2nd State House District: Representative Theresa Mah
- 4th State House District: Delia Ramirez
- 5th State House District: Lamont Robinson
- 6th State House District: Representative Sonya Harper
- 14th State House District: Representative Kelly Cassidy
- 19th State House District: Representative Robert Martwick
- 25th State House District: Adrienne Irmer
- 31st State House District: State Representative Mary Flowers
Cook County Board
- 1st County Board District: CTU member Brandon Johnson
- 12th County Board District: Bridget Degnen
- 13th County Board District: Commissioner Larry Suffredin
You may early vote at any of the City’s early voting locations. To find all early voting locations, hours, and requirements, click this link. Election Day is March 20th; find your polling place at this link. To volunteer to help our endorsed candidates between now and election day with canvassing or phone banking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your service to Chicago’s children and your continued advocacy for the schools that our students deserve. See you at the polls!