Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White is reminding the public that they can renew their driverâ€™s license or state ID card, purchase their annual vehicle license plate sticker, or conduct other transactions with his office at the Secretary of Stateâ€™s Taste of Chicago booth from July 10-14, 2013.
Whiteâ€™s office will provide services from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on Sunday, July 14th when hours are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The mobile unit will be located at Grant Park, near Columbus Drive and Congress Parkway.
â€œIn partnership with the city of Chicago, I am pleased to provide driver services as a convenience to the people at the Taste of Chicago,â€ said White. â€œMotorists will be able to renew their driverâ€™s license while enjoying the great restaurants and entertainment that the city has to offer.â€
Services provided at the Secretary of State mobile unit include:
- Driverâ€™s license: renewal, correction or change of address
- State ID card: new, renewal, correction or change of address
- Vehicle Sticker sales
- Vehicle Title and Registration
- Passenger, B-truck, Motorcycle and Specialty license plates
- Parking Placards for Persons with Disabilities Program
- Pick-a-plate program
- Motor Voter Registration
- Organ/Tissue Donor Registration
Proper documentation is required for all transactions. Acceptable forms of payment include personal checks, cash, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit and debit cards.