Â (A Message from Defend the Vote)
What is the security of your vote?
How does the Illinois State Board of Elections regard election security?
Election Security matters in Illinois!
The Illinois State Board of Elections invites Defend the Vote to speak
Defend The Vote invites you to join us to speak, question and listen!
Come learn more about election security in Illinois!
Defend the Vote will be meeting at the Illinois State Board of Elections in Chicago and in Springfield to discuss election reform in Illinois.
Event Date: Today, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11am – 5pm
Location: Illinois State Board of Elections meetings are conducted in Chicago and Springfield at the same time. The Board uses video broadcasting to connect the two locations.
Event Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11am – 5pm
100 W. Randolph,9th floor ROOM 040
Chicago, IL 60601 312-814-6440
2329 S. MacArthur Blvd.
Springfield, IL 62704 Phone: 217-782-4141
Does the Illinois State Board of Elections take ballot security seriously? Defend the Vote is sending out this call to voters across Illinois to join them on Wednesday to listen, to ask questions, and to speak about election integrity in Illinois.
- Ask about ballot security in Chicago
- Ask about the status of our voter registration rolls
- Ask about Voter ID
- Ask about Election Day security
- Ask about the high cost and high risk of early voting
- Ask about early voting protocols
- Absentee voting in Illinois – What are the security protocols?
- Ask what the Illinois State Board of Elections will do about the problems in Chicago elections
Tell the Board your election stories!
This is a Board meeting, plan to spend a couple of hours.Â We will get together afterwards, too.
Do you have questions about election reform? Sign in to speak during the public session. We will record your statements to the Board!