By Rick Rowsey
Victory Unlimited Show
Nationwide (November 28, 2011) — How has a tough economy changed the way that men and women meet each other when they’re looking for love? With dating becoming more and more expensive, people have also become more creative in how they meet. Gone are the days when single people looking for love were more than willing to pay high prices to go to nightclubs, parties, and Holiday Gala events just to meet new people. According to Victory Unlimited Objectives LLC (www.victoryunlimitedshow.com), the latest trend is for people to meet their next great love, or simply their next great date this Holiday Season while shopping at malls, grocery stores, or large department stores like Wal-Mart.
Originating as a backlash against the rising prices that singles are charged at their local Meet Markets, this new movement jokingly referred to as “Occupy Wal-Mart” by the show’s host describes people’s growing preference to meet someone new this season while out “shopping” as opposed to out “clubbing”. Based on feedback from the Victory Unlimited Show’s fan base, the most recent broadcast entitled “Occupy Wal-Mart” – The New Dating Movement” has reported that many men have taken up the practice of combining shopping for gifts with shopping for dates.
“When you think about it, it makes perfect sense,” says Victory Unlimited, the host of the self-titled, self-help program that’s aimed at helping men become “better” men in all areas of their lives. “The Holiday Season is here. Many single men and women are just as interested in conserving their finances as they are in starting new romances.”
According to the show, five good reasons to try to meet someone new while out shopping this Holiday Season are:
1. When you meet people out doing “everyday things” like shopping, they’re more likely to be themselves. You have a better chance of meeting the real person, as opposed to who they may represent themselves to be while at parties or nightclubs.
2. When you meet people in safe public places like department stores or grocery stores, they tend to be less defensive and more open to casual conversation from people who respectfully approach them.
3. When you meet people at places like Wal-Mart or other similar locations, they’re usually not there with a huge entourage. With the peer pressure factor being a non-issue, the chances of that person accepting or rejecting your approach based solely on their own, honest level of attraction to you increases.
4. When you meet someone while they’re shopping in stores, you’ll have a lot less competition for their attention than you’d have if you met them at a nightclub, a party, or any other social gathering.
5. It’s the Holiday Season! Single people who want to mingle are much more willing to meet someone new now than almost any other time of the year. So why can’t that person be you?
The Victory Unlimited Show is a “tongue-in-cheek”, self-help show for men that’s reminiscent of programs from the Golden Age of Radio. During each broadcast, the host codenamed “Victory Unlimited”, answers dating, relationship, and general life questions by addressing them with a motivational, military-like zeal. “MWS (“Meeting While Shopping”) is a great way for singles to get together without any upfront expenses or high cover charges,” says the host. “In this economy, it appears that this is an idea whose time has come.” For more details, visit www.victoryunlimitedshow.com.